Pub and Wine Bar Insurance
For those running a public house, insurance needs to be capable of dealing with a variety of scenarios. With a mixture of alcohol and high spirits it’s difficult to know what could happen next and as a conscientious landlord you’ll want to know that you pub, customers and staff are protected.
What Is Pub Insurance?
YesQuote pub insurance is designed specifically to meet the needs of UK pub and wine bar owners and includes the following cover as standard to ensure your pub business is protected:
- Buildings & Contents Cover. Our buildings insurance for pubs will cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your pub or wine bar in the event of flood, fire or other environmental or accidental damage. The insurance extends to your pub contents such as pool tables, stock and cash.
- Public Liability Insurance. We know you keep an eye on your customers but it’s impossible to keep them safe from harm all the time, public liability insurance ensures that you’re covered if one of your regulars do themselves an injury.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance. This insurance will protect the staff in your pub or wine bar should they be injured while at work. Staff welfare is of paramount importance which is why employer’s liability insurance for pubs is now a legal requirement.
- Business Interruption. Your pub is your livelihood so should you not be able to trade as a result of anything happening to your pub, business interruption insurance will protect your cash stream.
We’ve highlighted some of the key features of our pub and wine bar insurance below but we’re aware that not all licensed premises are the same. To get an insurance quote tailored for your pub or wine bar give our team a call today on 0845 4520054.
YesQuote Pub Insurance – Key Features and Benefits:
- Public liability up to £2million
- Employer’s liability up to £10million
- Loss of liquor licence up to £100,000
- Legal expenses cover