Let Property and Landlord Insurance

If you’ve invested in property that is now being let you’ll be aware that a standard property insurance policy just isn’t up to scratch. There are some special cases that, as a landlord, your insurance needs to cover:

Should your tenants, or a visitor to the property you’re renting out, injure them self for example, you’ll want to be sure that you’ve got landlord’s liability insurance in place should it be proved that the injury occurred as a result of the building or contents being at fault.

If you’ve provided furniture and appliances for your clients does your let property insurance cover you in the event that they are damaged? A let property can also be an important source of income and a good landlord’s insurance policy should cover loss of rent in the event of an insured loss occurring.

YesQuote property owners insurance includes landlord’s liability cover as standard and your property is insured against a range of mishaps and natural disasters. Tenant’s accidental damage cover and loss of rent can be added at the touch of a button.

You can see the full residential let property insurance policy wording here and our team are always on hand to answer any questions about our property insurance that you may have. They’re also the people to speak to if you want to get a property owner’s insurance quote that’s tailored to meet your needs, give them a call today on 0330 024 0755.

Get a quote or call us on: 0330 024 0755 for more information.Get a Quote